• Main specification
• Editorial policy
• Manuscript requirements
• Paper submission
• Review process
1. The authors agree that their manuscript is not under review for publication elsewhere, and will not be submitted to another publication entity during the review period at SSRU Journal of Management Science. Piracy is the responsibility of the author who submits the manuscript to SSRU Journal of Management Science.
2. The authors are responsible for any comments and views on their articles of SSRU Journal of Management Science.
3. Use in any form/format/way, i.e., in text, image, content, cases, other electronic format or articles, and so forth published in Journal of Management Science, SSRU are the copyrights of Suan Sunandha Rajabhat University. For ease of dissemination and to ensure proper policing of use, papers/articles/cases and contributions become the legal copyright of The Faculty of Management Science, Suan Sunandha Rajabhat University unless otherwise agreed in writing.
SSRU Journal of Management Science considers both the academic and research articles in Thai and English related to the fields of business management and communication arts. The journal may welcome members of Faculty of Management Science but are not limited to students, faculty, scholars, and business professionals. In deciding whether to accept a manuscript for publication, the editorial board relies upon the evaluation reports provided by the related peer reviews, the originality and relevance of ideas addresses in the articles and the possible contribution on the practical and academic grounds to the audiences.
The scope of SSRU Journal of Management Science is covered with a wide range of, business management and communication arts as
- General Management
- Banking and Finance
- Human Resource Management
- International Business
- Entrepreneurship and Business Services.
- Business Computer
- Communication Arts
- Other related disciplines
Back to top
- The English manuscript must be an original copy. The manuscript must be typed both in English and Thai Abstracts. The use of either language must meet written publication standards.
- English Manuscript Double-space all components of the manuscript except tables, using 12 point Times New Roman. Type on one side of A4 paper. Use one inch margins. Number all pages. Each double-spaced article should not exceed 20 typed pages. Abstracts should be no longer than 250 words. (Both English and Thai Abstracts should be no longer than one side of A4 paper)
- An article title should be clear, putting in center of A4 paper.
- Author names are spelled out in full and separated by commas. If an author has more than one affiliation, the superscripted numbers are separated by a comma (closed up). Author names are putting below an article title in center of A4 paper.
- Corresponding authors, followed by the corresponding author’s email address are used in footnotes.
- Formulas, Equations, Figures, Tables, and/or Charts are used only when necessary.
- Manuscript should be structured as follows:
7.1 Academic Article should be structured Introduction, Content, Conclusion, and References.
7.2 Research Article should be structured Introduction, Literature Review, Research Methodology, Research Findings, Discussion and Conclusion, References.
- References, the journal shall follow the APA style (6th edition) for citation in the text and in the reference list.
8.1 Citation in the text
- (Smith, 1988, p.9) (Smith, 1988, pp.9-20)
- (Smith & Torado, 1988, p. 9)
- (Smith et al., 1988, p. 9)
8.2 Citation in the reference list;
Book with edition:
Keneth, E. (2005). Organizational Theory (2nd edition). New York: Peth Education.
Douangngeune, S. B., Hayami, M., & Godo, W. (2005). Education and natural resources in economic development: Thailand compared with Japan and Korea. Journal of Asian Economics, 16(1), 179-204.
World Bank. (2011, April 4). World Databank: World Development Indicators (WDI). Retrieved from http://databank.worldbank.org/,ddp/home.do
Back to top download insert reference in content APA standard
1. The manuscripts should be sent with the original Microsoft Word files recorded onto a CDROM and attach the submission
form to download form
2. Pay the transmission fee.
800 Baht by
3. Send by mail or in person at The Faculty of Management Science ,Building 56 floor 2 Suan Sunandha Rajabhat University
1 U Thong Nok Street
Dusit, Bangkok 10300.
or manuscript journal to Online Submission
SSRU Journal of Management Science is applied the quantitative and qualitative criteria of Citation Index Centre Thailand (Thai Journal Citation Index Centre) strictly. Below is a detailed description of our articles process, explaining how the manuscript would move throughout the process.
- After receiving the manuscript, the editorial board will contact the corresponding author.
- The editorial board will scrutinize the manuscripts suitable for the journal in which serve in terms of SSRU Journal of Management Science objectives and journal contributions in the aspects of theoretical and practical professionals.
- For each manuscript that passes the initial review stage, the editorial board will assign the related field reviewers. All submissions will be evaluated the quality of the manuscript by the double-blind peer review. There are two cases as follows;
3.1 If the author is SSRU personnel, the manuscript will be submitted to a panel of two peer reviewers including an internal expert and an external expert or two external experts.
3.2 If the author is not SSRU personnel, the manuscript will be submitted to a panel of two external peer reviewers without regard to any individual interest.
- Based on the comments from the peer reviewers, the editor board will make a final decision to either paper acceptance ,revision or rejection.
- The Editorial board will notify the authors whose manuscripts deemed unsuited are rejected. Nonetheless, the original manuscript will not be returned.
Back to top